The Wired in Drop-in is an IT support drop-in cafe run in partnership with Gilfillan Memorial church.
Our aim is to provide an IT support drop-in café environment where you can receive help with
- Creating or updating a CV
- Writing cover letters
- Using computers to apply for jobs
- Recording your search for DWP
- Creating or using an email account
- Using job search websites
- Applying for jobs
- Filling in application forms or benefit forms
- Support in talking with people on the phone and interview advice
It’s a social space with free food and we also provide referrals and signposting to other services.